Meeting Date is July 1 for Two Meetings!

THE JUNE 17 SCHEDULED MEETING FOR GPNA BOARD AND GENERAL MEETING HAVE BEEN MOVED TO A NEW DATE- THAT BEING JULY 1, 2019 WITH A 6 PM START FOR THE BOARD MEETING AND A 7 PM FOR THE GENERAL "POT LUCK DINNER' MEETING- BOTH MEETING WILL BE AT THE CENTER, 1094 E KENTUCKY STREET. AS PROMISED HERE ARE THE AGENDAS. ALL GPNA MEETING ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:

 

July 1 General Pot Luck Meeting Set for 7 PM at the Center, 1094 E Kentucky Street-
 
You are asked to bring a small veggie or dessert dish. GPNA will provide the main dish. We t hank Martin's BBQ Joint on Barret Avenue for providing the main dish for us!
 
Agenda for the General Meeting
 
Pot luck supper buffet line and back to the Judy Magre Community Room
 
Judy opens meeting
 
1. -Call for election of open board member slots. Bruce is called upon to report the slate as recommended by the Nominations Committee
-Elections will be officiated by Judy and results reported
2. Speaker is called upon to present. The main speaker planned will be from the Old Forester Paristown Pointe Arts Center
3. General reporting of open activities by Steve
4. Other business call
5. Meeting adjourned.
------------------------
 
And on this same evening, as is our tradition, the regular monthly Board of Directors meeting of GPNA will begin at 6 PM at the same location. This meeting will end by 6:45 PM to allow for preparation for the General Meeting to start on time. Here is that agenda:
 
- Judy opens the meeting
 
- Monthly standing reports given including approval of the minutes
 
- Report on 6.12 meeting at City Hall concerning city budget and 4th Division police coverage and operations. (Steve)
 
- Report on the Raised Gardens (by Mary)
 
- Report on Flag Day 2019 celebration. (Judy, Mike and Mary)
 
- Reporting on abandoned properties and property sales being tracked. This includes both commercial and residential. (by Mike)
 
- What are the plans for a 2019 CycLouvia? (Steve)
 
- Report of Neighborhood Core Group meeting held at St. E's (Mary, Mike)
 
- Issue of having stop signs added by Boyle- Dandridge area of the neighborhood (Bryce)
 
- Review of the May vote that was taken by the board on the recommendation of the Nomination Committee to name the slate of candidates to be moved for election so all agree Mary Hardesty's name has been added. (Steve)
 
- Report by Lukas Dwelly of AddMor about survey results to be reported. This will likely call for Judy to establish a Fund Raising Development Committee of the board. This committee will meet with Steve and Lukas. (Lukas)
 
- Next meeting of the Board is 7.15.19 at 6 PM at the Center. Main agenda item will be elections of officers.